Brie and Sausage Breakfast CasseroleFrom coldfan01 6 years ago
- 8 oz brie cheese shopping list
- 1 lb hot pork sausage, ground shopping list
- 6 slices white bread shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 7 large eggs, divided shopping list
- 3 cups whipping cream, divided shopping list
- 2 cups fat-free milk shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sage, chopped fresh or 1 teas dried shopping list
- 1 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- *Substitute 2 cups ( 8 oz) shredded swiss cheese , if desired. shopping list
How to make it
- Trim and discard rind from top of Brie. Cut cheese into cubes; set aside. Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until crumbled and no longer pink; drain well.
- Cut crusts from bread slices, and place crusts evenly in bottom of a lightly greased 13 X 9- inch baking dish. Layer evenly with bread slices, sausage, Brie, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk together 5 eggs, 2 cups whipping cream, and next 4 ingredients; pour evenly over cheeses. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Whisk together remaining 2 eggs and 1 cup whipping cream; pour evenly over chilled mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until set.
The Cookcoldfan01 Oak Harbor, WA
The Rating4 people
I agree with You~~this recipe IS "simply amazing!"
Thank-you for sharing~
I Love 'Brie' Cheese ~(^_^)~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
OMG, sounds sooo good. Would be a wonderful Christmas Brunch item. Thanks and 5 forks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!