Peanut Butter Cup CookiesFrom cherylnail 6 years ago
- 40 miniature peanut butter cups shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine , softened shopping list
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 c. packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 2/3 c. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 tbsp. water shopping list
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups
- In large mixer bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir together flour and baking soda:; add to butter mixture
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- Stir together egg white and water: beat with fork until foamy.
- Roll balls in egg white mixture, then in crushed cereal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet
- Press with thumb or fingertips in center making and indentation
- Bake 8 to 10 min or until cookies are set.
- remove from oven and immediately press peanut butter cup onto each cookie.
- Cool 1 min. remove carefully to wire rack to cool completely
- makes about 3 1/2 dozen