1-PAN HAM DINNERFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a 12-inch nonstick saucepan, cook ham on high heat.
- While the meat is cooking, drain the potatoes and green beans.
- Add the potatoes, green beans, salad dressing, and dried parsley to the cooked ham.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to let it simmer for 5 more minutes to heat thoroughly, and to infuse the seasonings and flavors.
- Just before serving sprinkle the top with French-fried onions.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!