eggs with tomatoFrom cassiemeeker 4 years ago
How to make it
- dice the tomatoes. if u dont want the skin. put an X at the end of the tomatoes and boil for 2 to 3 mins then peel the skin off. its sometimes eaisier to use the canned diced or stewed tomatoes.
- then put them in the saute pan with some oil
- then u stir and smash with some kind of smasher. keep doing it till its really smashed and its almost got a dry look.
- then put the peppers in there whole it you want. it wont make it really spicey unless u actually eat the peppers.
- put the eggs in a seperate bowl and mix a little
- then add the eggs to the tomatoes.
- DONT MIX OR SCRAMBLE. ITS LIKE AN OMELET
- when u pour pour the egg all around as much as possible.
- add salt and pepper to taste
- if there gets bubbles then pop them. create pockets in the tomatoe and eggs so they can sorta incorporate.
- its done when its dry around the edges and still a little wet in the middle bc it keeps cooking after you take it off the fire.
- i thing i forgot to mention but u put it over medium heat.
- eat with toasted pita bread right out of the pan.. authentic huh?
The Cookcassiemeeker La Canada, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!