Sweet Potatoe FriesFrom laine13 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place a large baking sheet in the oven (yes put it in the oven without anything on it, we are making the sheet hot first). Remove from the oven after 15 minutes.
- While the sheet is heating up, place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to coat.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and carefully place all wedges on the pan, with one flat side down. You should hear a sizzle.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour. Turn the wedges over every 15-20 minutes.
- Serve as a side to fish or meat, or have as a snack on their own. Enjoy!
The Cooklaine13 Mississauga, CA
The Rating4 people
I luv sweet tater frys Yummy good thanks high5 great postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I am looking forward to trying this
Many people in my Family Love
'chips' of all kinds~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
sweet potato fries are a favorite ..fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!