Salmon MousseFrom messyjes 5 years ago
- 1 package of cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1 can Alaskan salmon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of dill weed shopping list
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 green onion stalk shopping list
- salt and fresh black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Separate the salmon from the bones in the can.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Cover and chill for at least a half hour, so the flavors can merry.
- Top with paprika and chopped green onions.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread.