Creamy Sweet Potatoe SaladFrom lanabade 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place potatoes into a large pot and fill with water to cover them.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook about 8 minutes until tender.
- Drain,cool slightly.
- In a large bowl,stir together mayonase and brown sugar.
- Stir in the sweet potatoes,walnuts,and raisens until evenly coated.
- Chill well before serving.(overnight is best)
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating5 people
This sounds very interesting. Never thought of this combination before. Thanks for something different. a 5 from me for originality.tablescape in loved it