Port Sharp Cheddar Cheese SpreadFrom warsawnan 4 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave the wine with the butter for 20 seconds to soften butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients. Mix well!
- Stir in the wine/butter mixture.
- Spoon into food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- I have a small food processor, so I have to blend in 3 separate batches. That's why it's important to mix all the ingredients together well before batch blending in the processor, so each batch comes out the same.
- Serve on crackers or stuffed in celery.