Sweet Cranberry-Pear SaladFrom twill10 7 years ago
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens shopping list
- 3 medium pears, cut into 3/4-inch cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS walnut pieces, toasted shopping list
- 1 cup Hawaiian bread croutons shopping list
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Dressing shopping list
- 1 env. GOOD SEASONS Italian dressing Mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. water shopping list
How to make it
- TOSS greens with pears, cranberries and walnuts in large salad bowl; top with the croutons. Set aside.
- MIX MIRACLE WHIP, dressing mix, vinegar and water.
- DRIZZLE over the salad just before serving.
- Serving Suggestion
- Serve with 3 oz. of your favorite cooked lean fish, meat or poultry to round out the meal.
- How to Make Croutons
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut Hawaiian bread loaf into 1-inch-thick slices. Brush both sides of each slice lightly with olive oil; cut into 1-inch cubes. Spread into 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool. Store in airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
- Substitute 1 bag (10 oz.) torn spinach leaves for the mixed salad greens and/or dried cherries for the cranberries.