Whole wheat Oatmeal Cookies with chocolate covered raisinsFrom michellem 9 years ago
- 1 cup butter or butter Crisco shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sucanat sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour and 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 cups old fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate covered raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soday cinnamon and salt; mix well
- Stir in oats and chocolate covered raisins.
- Drop by rounded TBS. onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 min.