Banana LumpiaFrom sweetstacks 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut banana into three parts lengthwise. Place two pieces of banana on each lumpia wrapper.
- Sprinkle 1 TBL sugar/1 TBL cinnamon mixture on bananas.
- Wrap in envelope fashion, sealing ends with water.
- Fry both sides of lumpia in hot oil until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain.
- Let cool before serving.
- Thank you for visiting our page.
- Get Your FREE Sample of our SweetStacks Gourmet Pancake & Waffle Mix at: www.SweetStacks.com
The Cooksweetstacks San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
Love lumpia, never thought of it as dessert before. ^5fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
I make the meat & veggy lumpia all the time & love them. These sound so delicious. Can't wait to try them. A very big 5 forks for this onebrianna in loved it
had similar, real good!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!