Spicy OnionsFrom foyboy77 6 years ago
- 2 medium onions shopping list
- 5-6 tbl spoons tomatoe ketchup shopping list
- 1 red chilli shopping list
- 1 half tsp chili powdrer shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 1 tbl spoon mint sauce shopping list
- tsp of dried coriander leaf shopping list
- dash of lemon juice shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Chop up youre onions nice and fine put into mixing bowl
- add youre tomatoe ketchup
- chop up youre chilli remove seeds if youre a wimp.add to bowl.
- add chili powdrer
- crush and chop youre clove of garlic and add to bowl (you can roast youre garlic if you think this is going to be to strong) mix ingrediants.
- stir in mint sauce and coriander.
- stirr in lemon juice.
- if you want to keep this for a few days put youre spicy onions in a plastic tub and drizzle a thin layer of olive oil on top.and add a lid.
- sorry about spelling and injoy this fresh zesty side dish.
The Cookfoyboy77 Fife, GB
The Rating4 people
5 from metucky in Ottawa loved it
Interesting!! sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Made them today for tonight, lovely! I did add some heat though to tasteChillidaft in Rutherglen loved it