Chicken ChopFrom imran 5 years ago
- 5-6 pieces of boneless chicken shopping list
- 1 cup curd shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 3 tsp besan shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- handful chopped coriander shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 breads(crushed) shopping list
- 1 tsp turmeric powder shopping list
- 1 tsp red chilly powder shopping list
- 1 tsp garam masala shopping list
- oil shopping list
How to make it
- In one bowl mix together curd, besan, chilly , turmeric powder. also add ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander & garam masala. mix it well.
- Dip every piece of chicken in this mixture & keep it in to another plate.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. now again dip the chicken pieces in beaten eggs & then in a crushed bread.
- Now Roast this pieces in oven.
- It can be roast on hot griddle by applying oil. opt anyone for roasting the pieces.
- Serve this pieces with sweet chilly sauce.
- Same recipe can be used for fish called Fish Chop