No Tomato Meat LoafFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried minced parsley shopping list
- About 16 to 18 crushed crackers shopping list
- 1 envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage shopping list
- 4 bacon strips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, green peppers,
- onion, celery, parsley, crackers and soup mix.
- Crumble beef and sausage over the mixture and
- mix well. Shape into a 12 inch x 4 inch loaf.
- Place bacon strips over top. Bake, uncovered at
- 350 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes.