Mozzarella - Mushroom MeltsFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 2 portobello mushrooms (4 oz. each), stems removed shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes (3 oz. each), cut in half lengthwise, seeded shopping list
- 1/4 cup SEVEN SEAS VIVA Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 Italian bread rolls, partially split shopping list
- 1/4 cup pesto shopping list
- 2 KRAFT 2% milk Mozzarella Singles shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place mushrooms, cap-sides up, on grate of grill. Brush with about half of the dressing; grill 6 min.
- TURN mushrooms over. Add tomatoes to the grill. Cook 3 to 5 min. or until mushrooms are tender and tomatoes are heated through, turning tomatoes after 3 min.
- SPREAD cut sides of rolls with pesto. Fill evenly with mushrooms, tomatoes and 2% Milk Singles.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Serve this meatless sandwich with a fresh fruit salad.
- ~Use Your Broiler
- Prepared as directed, using your broiler instead of the grill.
- Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing.
- Healthy Living Information
- Nutritional Information:
- Calories 480
- Total fat 29 g
- Saturated fat 5 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Sodium 1150 mg
- Carbohydrate 40 g
- Dietary fiber 3 g
- Sugars 5 g
- Protein 14 g
- Vitamin A 25 %DV
- Vitamin C 10 %DV
- Calcium 40 %DV
- Iron 15 %DV
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmmm this sounds really good too thank u
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Count me in!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This would hit the spot about now - with a bowl of tomato soup. Thanks for sharing.californiacook in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!