Chicken Breast Delish Carb DownFrom ttaaccoo 7 years ago
- chicken breast skinless, boneless shopping list
- spice Hunter's Stir Fry ginger (salt free) 1 Tablespoon * shopping list
- Frontier's Bombay veggie blend (salt free) 2 teaspoons * shopping list
- cooking spray evoo shopping list
- evoo 1 Tablespoon shopping list
- broccoli cutlets, (frozen) 1/2 pkg shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- *bombay veggie blend: coriander, chile pepper, fenugreek, cinnamon, cumin, cayenne, black pepper,asafoedita. shopping list
- *stir fry ginger: garlic, sesame seed, ginger, onion, red bell pepper, celery, green chile pepper, coriander, lemon oil, orange oil, chives, star anise, cloves, cinnamon, fennel, black pepper. shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up the poultry in similar sizes for stir frying. Sprinkle the whole lot with the spices. Toss the pieces of chicken a bit to spread the spices to all sides.
- Heat the teflon cooking skillet, add the olive oil and spray where the oil doesn't go.
- Dump in half the chicken into the hot skillet , spread it out, let it cook about 2 minutes on the first side, flip them over, and cook 2-3 mins more. Set aside the cooked chicken (cut in half and look at the color--I prefer white. Keep it warm and throw the remaining chicken pieces.into the hot skillet. While the first side of this chicken is searing, get the prepared broccoli ready . (mine was in the freezer).. When the chicken is being turned over, throw in the broccoli and cover with a lid. This steam bath will cook the inside of the fatter chicken pieces as well as cook the broccoli. Add a bit -about 2 or 3 Table. of water as needed, keeping lid in place. Remove the lid for a minute to "fry" the chicken pieces. and remove the chicken and/or broccoli as you see its cooked perfectly.