Key Lime Drop CookiesFrom choclytcandy 6 years ago
- Cookies: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable shortening shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp grated lime or lemon peel shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tsp lime extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts (or nut of your choice) shopping list
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- key lime Drops Topping: shopping list
- 2 tsp grated lime peel shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup lime juice shopping list
How to make it
- Key Lime Drops Topping Directions:
- Mix the ingredients for the topping before mixing the cookies. Let stand. Spoon on the topping while the cookies are hot.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together the sugar, shortening, and eggs. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the lime peel and dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Add the sour cream and lime extract and mix well.
- Stir in the nuts and white chocolate chips and blend well.
- Drop 1-inch apart by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheets and bake 12-15 minutes.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating3 people
I can't believe this recipe has not one comment or rating. It looks so good. I will pass it a long to a few friends! I love key lime pie and can only imagine how good a Key Lime cookie will be! Great recipe!michellem in Idaho loved it
Wow! I am with Michelle, these cookies sound delicious and fun. Thank you for sharing such a great recipe and one I will try immediately! =)shandy in Port Orchard loved it
Sweet Tooth447 members
Cookbook Reviews149 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Sweet Suite159 members