No bake Key lime pie cooks countryFrom sbhardin 7 years ago
- 1 9 in graham cracker pie crust (already baked) shopping list
- 6 limes shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lime zest shopping list
- 1 8oz package cream cheese (room temp) shopping list
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup of lime juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp of lime juice shopping list
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon of gelatin shopping list
- 1 package of vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- zest the limes and then Juice the limes until you have 1 cup of juice. Set aside the 2Tbsp of juice in a small dish.
- add sugar and zest- pulse for 30seconds
- add the cream cheese and pulse until incorporated- 30 seconds or so
- add the condensed milk and instant pudding - pulse for another 30 seconds
- scrape down the sides of the bowl
- add the 1 and 1/4 tsp of gelatin to the 2 Tbsp of lime juice, combine and heat on high in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- While processor is running, add the gelatin and lime juice mixture, and the remaining lime juice. then add the vanilla extract. pulse for about 15- to 20 seconds. Pour into the pie shell and refrigerate for 3 hours. Serve with whip cream and garnish with limes.