Herb Crescent RollsFrom pleclare 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Unroll dough according to directions. Brush half of soft spread evenly over dough. Sprinkle with half of dried herbs and half of cheese.
- Seperate dough at perforations,and roll according to directions.
- Brush evenly with remaining spread;sprinkle with remaining half of herbs and remaining half of cheese. Place on prepared sheets.
- Bake 16 mins.,or till golden brown. Serve warm
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Yum! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
YUMMY!! This will go well for The Holidays!! HIGH FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Yum!! these sound perfect to go with tonight's dinner:stuffed peppers.Thanks for the post,nice idea :)
Carriehoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it