Fried Tilapia With Tomato And Spinach SauceFrom mis7up 6 years ago
- 4 Tilipia filets, fresh or frozen, cut in half makes 8 pieces shopping list
- 3/4 cup rice flour, preferred shopping list
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil, just to coat frying pan shopping list
- salt & pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 large fresh tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chopped parsley, freshed or dried shopping list
- 3/4 tsp chopped oregano, freshed or dried shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 10 oz fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, cubed shopping list
- 4 oz Non-Pareil capers, drained and rinsed shopping list
- Serve over Sliced new potatoes or a light pasta, such as rice noodles shopping list
How to make it
- ****Make sure your work space is clean, your hands are washed.
- In a small bowl place rice flour and pepper lightly. Rinse and pat dry the Tilipia. In a medium size frying pan heat olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Dread Tilapia lightly on both sides, and place in heated frying pan. Heat for 6 to 9 minutes and flip over Tilapia and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook an additional 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel lined baking sheet. Put into a warm oven to keep hot. Frying time also depends on how big or small the Tilipia is. They can cook fast.
- Using same pan, wipe clean and heat 2 tbsp olive oil on medium-high heat. Add chopped tomatoes and cooking sherry. Heat to a boil, occasionaly stir. Add salt and pepper to taste, parsley, oregano and garlic powder. Cook until tomatoes are semi-soft.
- Add rinsed fresh spinach leaves, stir and wilt down on medium heat for a few minutes, until all combined.
- Turn off heat. add unsalted butter and stir in capers. Stir until butter is melted and combined throughly.
- Serve smelts over your favorite pasta or over a bed of sliced new potatoes.
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!