Peach Cake PuddingFrom mis7up 7 years ago
- 1 box cake mix, standard size, butter or vanilla flavor shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 can peach pie filling shopping list
- 1/2 cup oatmeal shopping list
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- chocolate Sryup for drizzling shopping list
- vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium size bowl, mix cake mix and melted butter, throughly.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of mix set aside.
- In a 3 to 4 quart crock pot or slow cooker, spray inside ceramic cooking vessel.
- Open contents of pie filling and place in the bottom of slow cooker, sprinkle 1/2 tsp cinnamon over top of filling. Pour cake mix over top of pie filling.
- In a small bowl add reserved cake mix, oatmeal, nuts and cinnamon. Mix throughly and put on top of the cake mix already in the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
The Cookmis7up Fort Sill, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!