Leftover Ham MeatloafFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 lb ground pork shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked ham (can use more if desired) shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopp shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste) shopping list
- 4 cups soft breadcrumbs (use soft breadcrumbs only) shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup chili sauce or ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 3-4 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoon louisiana hot sauce (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt, to taste or white salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste) shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 2 cups chili sauce, divided shopping list
- 6 slices bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare foil-lined 10 x 15-inch baking sheet, then place a rack in the pan.
- In a large bowl using clean hands mix together all the meatloaf ingredients.
- Shape into two 9x5-inch loaves and place onto the rack in the baking sheet, or just cook one and freeze the other for another meal.
- Pour about 1 cup chili sauce onto each top of loaf, then place 2-3 bacon slices over the top lengthwise.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating4 people
Wonderful! I bk'd & sv'd for my menu next week!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Very nicehungrybear in Miner loved it
My sister is gonna love you!! i just sent her this recipes because she is so tired of that 14 pound bird of hers!! lol!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!