Christmas QuesadillasFrom goodeat 6 years ago
- 1 tbls. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 red pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tbls. chopped fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 12 (6 to 7 inch diameter) flour tortillas shopping list
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese with jalapeno chiles, shredded (1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- cilantro leaves and l hot red pepper for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In nonstick 10-inch skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add onion and peppers and cook, stirring often, 15 minutes or until golden and tender. Add garlic, cumin, and salt, and cook 5 minutes longer, stirring often. Remove skillet from heat; stir in cilantro.
- Place 6 tortillas on work surface. Spread pepper mixture on tortillas;, sprinkle with cheese. Top with remaining tortillas to make 6 quesadillas. Cover and refrigerate assembled quesadillas up to 6 hours before serving.
- To complete, preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place quesadillas on 2 large cookie sheets and bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning quesadillas over once. Remove quesadillas to cutting board; cut each into 8 wedges. Top each wedge with a cilantro leaf for decoration.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating5 people
tasty tortellis.thanks bunches high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Another Winner!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! Bk'd & sv'd 4 New Year'ssnowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Yum yumhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!