Crabmeat MornayFrom goodeat 7 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 pint cream shopping list
- ½ pound gruyere cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, preferably jumbo, picked over for shells shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sherry shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- Dash of hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a heavy pan. Add the scallions. Blend in the flour. Stir in the cream, stirring continually until it mixture comes to a boil. Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Add the crabmeat, sherry, salt and hot sauce and stir gently until combined.
- Spoon into individual buttered ramekins, sprinkled with grated Parmegiano Reggiano cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating6 people
OH GOODY!! Going in my file for New Year's Dinner We usually have alot of family/friends and serve different dishes buffet-style... should be yummy!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Good onehungrybear in Miner loved it
Very good!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!