Jims Pork TenderloinFrom tickateeboo 7 years ago
- 3 to 4 pork tenderloins shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- Balsamic Vinigrette Dressing 100- 150 ml (i.e. Kraft) shopping list
- Pinch of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1 TBSP dried mustard shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 250 to 300 lm Jar of Black Current jam shopping list
- 1/4 cup Sherry shopping list
How to make it
- Pour Balsamic vinigrette dressing in a freezer proof type large bag.
- Add, cayenne, garlic, ginger and dried mustard).
- Seal and shake mix.
- Be aggressive! using a carving fork, poke holes in the pork tenderloins and place in a bag.
- Marinate - (the longer the better)
- The sauce:
- In a sauce pan heat gently the jam and the sherry.
- (Note: add a tablespoon or 2 of vermouth if it is hanging around)
- Grill the Pork Tenderloin on the BBQ until done.
- (Done to me means the middle is slightly pink, you can over cook Port Tenderloin)
- Once cooked, remove and slice in 3/4" medallions.
- Spead jam/sherry sauce on a section of a plate and place 3 or 4 of the pork tenderlon medallions.
- Serve immediately.
- Recommend baked rice with this main