Roasted ChickenFrom burritoxxx 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 stick of unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 lemon juice and zest shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic minced shopping list
- 1 shallot minced shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons of parsley shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of chives shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of oregano shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of tarragon shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Then combine the herbs butter salt pepper garlic shallot and the juice and zest of lemon mix and set aside. take your chicken and pull the skin away from the meat and with your fingers spread the herb compound butter underneath the skin of the chicken as well as on the outside of the chicken. let sit 15 to 20 min
- Place the chicken on a sheet pan salt and pepper the top of the chicken place on the second rack of your preheated oven bake approximately 40 to 45 min depending on your oven the time may very.
- The finished chicken should be golden brown, and the skin should be crisp.
- The recipe could also be done with a whole chicken I would suggest stuffing the chicken with shallots and the herbs listed in whole form.
The Cookburritoxxx Watertown, NY
The Rating7 people
Sounds really really good! II have never prepared my chicken quite this way but I will try it now. Thanks for sharing!!chalgal in Ft Lauderdale loved it
Great post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
wonderful flavor combo thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!