Pudgie PiesFrom bemontgomery 9 years ago
How to make it
- Butter one side of two peices of bread.
- Place the bread pieces butter-side down on the cast-iron camping cooker or sandwhich maker.
- Place in your favorite filling!
- For S'more Pudgie Pies add marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate.
- For Toasted Cheese Pudgie Pies just add cheese.
- For Toasted PB&J Pudgie Pies add peanut butter and jelly.
- For Fruit Pudgie Pies add your favorite pie filling.
- For Pizza Pudgie Pies add pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings.
- You can add anything - ham & cheese, meatballs, etc to make your favorite toasted sandwiches!