Crockpot GoodnessFrom kerilina 5 years ago
- 1 pkg of chicken or pork (boneless works best) shopping list
- 1 lg pkg of mixed veggies ( you can use any of them) shopping list
- 1 lg onion chopped shopping list
- 1 can of campbells cream soup ( I use cream of celery for pork and cream of mushroom with chicken) shopping list
- spices for chicken ( I use sazon on everything and season the chicken a little before I add it to crock pot) shopping list
How to make it
- in crock pot put the veggies
- then the chopped onion
- add the seasoned chicken
- last but not least your soup....NO WATER!
- cover it up and if you do it in the morning I do it on low for about 8 hours and if I start later in the day high for 4 hours! MANGIA!
- I also make mashed potatoes or rice to put it over.....rice ookers are the best!
- When I get the feista veggies and do this dish mexican style I marinate the chicken in salsa 1st then cook accordingly and when my rice cooker is done I add a cup of salsa and cup of shredded taco cheese to rice to make it nice & spicy!
- (Disclaimer ....this is from a campbells soup cookbook just showing you how I do it...=])