Crock Pot Cheeseburger SupperFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 box bacon & Cheddar scalloped potatoes shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn, undrained shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup (98% lower fat) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mustard shopping list
- 4 thick slices American cheese (or 8 thin slices) shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef with onions; drain. Place potatoes and seasoning mix in the slow cooker; top with undrained corn and cream of celery soup. Top potato mixture with ground beef and onions; salt and pepper to taste.
- Dot evenly with ketchup and mustard; top with cheese slices. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!