Pork Chops Or Chicken GravyFrom sandygalesmith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash the pork chops or chicken real well.
- In a bowl add enough flour but not an hole lot than add the pork chops or chicken and roll it into the flour.
- In a skillet add enough oil and make sure that the oil is "HOT" before adding the pork chops or chicken and season with salt. pepper and garlic powder.
- Let it cook each side about 15 minutes roughly or until it is golden brown on each side.
- Than add the flour that is left from the pork chops or chicken add add the milk and stir well.Read the directions from the gravy that I've posted yesterday for the Hamburger gravy.
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating5 people
You got to like this one. I like this and will try.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I really enjoy making this recipe.After I had taught you this recipe that you are amazing on making this.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it