MANDARIN ORANGE CAKEFrom abbott41 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 package ( 18 ¼ -oz ) white cake. shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 can ( 11-oz ) mandarin oranges, un drained shopping list
- 1 carton ( 8-oz ) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 can ( 8-oz ) crushed pineapple, un-drained shopping list
- 1 package ( 3.4-oz ) instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 325.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, Applesauce and oranges. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch round baking pans. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- In another bowl, beat whipped topping, pineapple and pudding mix. Spread between layers and over top and sides of cake. Chill.
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 308, Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 35mg, Sodium: 399mg, Carbohydrate: 54g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 3g
The Cookabbott41 Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
VERY YUMMY!!! HIGH FIVE!!!! How r u? fine I hope!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
OH YES!!!!a1patti in Salem loved it