Cheesy Beans And FranksFrom snowcat17 4 years ago
- 2-28 oz (large cans) of baked beans shopping list
- 1 pkg. beef hot dogs shopping list
- 6 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 med potato's (peeled and sliced) shopping list
- ! med. onion chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's) shopping list
- 1/4 c. pancake syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- *optional* a dash or two of your favorite 'hot sauce' shopping list
How to make it
- fry bacon until soft/crisp, drain on paper toweling. Set aside.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Add beans, onion, seasonings, syrup, bbq sauce, and bacon.
- Cut franks into bite-sized pieces, add this to the beans mixture.
- Add sliced potato's
- Mix in 1 c. of the cheese
- Bake at 400 degrees forty-five minutes
- take out of oven, and sprinkle the rest of the cheese, bake an additional ten to fifteen minutes
- Let stand for about fifteen minutes before serving
- Makes about 8 one cup servings... This an estimate, cos' I just can't eat 'one' cup:) I used a bowl for mine:)
- Will submit photo, friend is putting my stuff on a disc:)
The Cooksnowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
The Rating5 people
Now, this looks like real comfort food. How decadent, but how good.tablescape in loved it
This is good!!! so glad you put it here and thanks!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
Yes this needed to be here!! great recipes!! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!