Southwestern Potato CasseroleFrom jistanillusion 5 years ago
- 4 oz butter shopping list
- 2 oz garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 oz green onions, sliced shopping list
- 4 lbs shredded hashbrowns shopping list
- 3 cups half & half shopping list
- 2 cups thick & chunky salsa shopping list
- 4 oz diced green chilies, drained shopping list
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter in pan and add the garlic.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Combined all the ingredients together.
- Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.