Rosemary Roasted Chicken BreastFrom markpedal 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place the chicken breasts in a roasting pan, bone side down.
- Dust the breasts with each of the spices, (I prefer a "medium" coating)
- Sprinkle a few fresh rosemary leaves on the chicken.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes until don. (depending on the size of the breasts)
- Cover with aluminum foil the last 2/3 of the cooking time, to insure wonderful moist chicken
The Cookmarkpedal Nunica, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!