Citrus Raspberry CoolersFrom tinam 8 years ago
- 5 raspberry tea bags shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups cold water shopping list
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate (1/2 of a 6-ounce container) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 2-liter bottle of club soda, chilled shopping list
- Raspberry ice (see recipe below) (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a very large heatproof glass pitcher, pour boiling water over the tea bags. Let steep 5 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bags. Stir in the sugar until dissolved. Stir in the cold water, frozen orange juice concentrate, and lemon juice. Chill until serving time.
- To serve, pour the club soda down the sides of the pitcher. Break up the Raspberry Ice (if using) and add to the pitcher or serving glasses.
- Makes 14 servings.
- Raspberry Ice: Add water to a 13x9x2-inch baking pan to a depth of 1/4 inch. Arrange fresh raspberries and strips of lemon peel in the water and freeze until firm. Add more water until the total depth is 1/2 inch and freeze until firm.