Classic Peanut Butter CookiesFrom 77mini 6 years ago
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (buy the best you can for best results) shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir into batter.
- Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll into 1" balls and put on baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown. Do not over-bake.
- Makes 4 dozen cookies.