Sugar Free Rice Krispie CookiesFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- 1 cup crushed Rice Krispies shopping list
- 1 cup sugar substitute shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies (not crushed) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 2-3 tbsps water, if necessary shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Beat softened butter, egg, vanilla and sugar substitute together until fluffy.
- Combine crushed cereal, baking powder, salt, and flour, until blended.
- Add to above mixture, adding water if necessary.
- Add rest of cereal, and chocolate chips. Keep adding water if too dry.
- Roll into balls, flatten, and place on cookie sheet at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake in 375° deegree oven for 10 minutes.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating6 people
just for change gonna try butterscotch chips thanks great Krispies! high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow! I'm gonna make these for MEEEEE!!!!! WHOHAHA!!! I make desserts all the time for friends and they all beg me to 'eat' with them.... OOOHHH Igotta watch the waistline:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
super post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!