Peppered Pork ChopsFrom darmorrow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pat the pork chops dry and rub with olive oil.
- Place in wide bowl and sprinkle with basil. Pat down
- Pour Tabasco and ginger peanut sauce on and spread it out on the pork chop.
- Cover the pork chop with the pepper medley and pat it on.
- Turn and do the other side.
- Refrigerate a couple of hours.
- If you're in the kitchen, open the windows and put on the fan.
- BBQ or use a hot cast iron grilling pan for about 5 minutes each side.
- Warning - when you flip the pork chop it's going to smoke like crazy.
The Cookdarmorrow North Vancouver, CA
The Rating1 people
OMG... you were not kidding... they did smoke.. but the finished product was worth it... I had a hard time finding ginger peanut sauce.. and I did not use a lot of the tobasco... really good..linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!