Berlin Scalloped PotatoesFrom carmenbigred 5 years ago
How to make it
- Drain thawed spinach well, pressing out excess liquid; set aside. In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 1tbs. drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon; set aside.
- In the same skillet cook the onion in reserved drippings over medium heat for 5 min. Add spinach; heat through.
- In a 2 quart baking dish combine potatoes and dry sauce mix for package. Stir in boiling water and milk as directed on package, omitting margarine or butter. Stir in the crumbled bacon, spinach-onion mixture, and caraway seed.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 30 min.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake for 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving... Enjoy....
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcarmenbigred Columbia, SC
The Rating4 people
OH YEAH!!! This sooo good!!! My mom used to make this I'm glad to see this here!!1 LOVE German dishes!!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!! Welcome to GR, I put in a friend request!.snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Awsome! thanks bunches print try ans savemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummy! Thanks so much for your recipe!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it