Peppermint Filled Christmas Trees - 12 Days of Cookies Day 6From teatimin 7 years ago
- COOKIES: shopping list
- •1 cup butter (2 sticks) shopping list
- •1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- •2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- •1 egg shopping list
- •1/2 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- •green food coloring shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- •1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- •2 Tbsp. butter, softened shopping list
- •1/2 tsp. peppermint extract shopping list
- •2 Tbsp. finely crushed peppermint candy shopping list
- •2-3 Tbsp. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and gradually add sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, extract and coloring. Gradually blend in flour.
- Fill cookie press and use the tree plate. Form onto baking sheet. Bake 8-11 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Combine above ingredients stirring in only enough milk to make of spreading consistency.
- Spread 1 tsp. filling on a cookie's flat side. Top with another cookie.
The Cookteatimin Cascade, CO
The Rating2 people
You have some great Christmas cookie recipes!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Cookies And Sweets452 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
All Holidays135 members
All About Choclate86 members
Chocoholics Anonymous155 members
Death By Chocolate122 members
The Best Cookie Group25 members
A Cookie Jar58 members
Christmas Is Coming55 members
Cookie SwapARama67 members