Christmas Pecan Praline Cookie PizzaFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 3/4 c butter shopping list
- 3/4 c brown sugar -- packed shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 t vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 c Dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 c brown sugar -- packed shopping list
- 1/2 t vanilla shopping list
- 16 pecan halves -- toasted shopping list
- 1/2 c pecan, toasted -- chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the butter or margarine in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add the 3/4 cup brown sugar and beat till combined. Beat in egg yolk and the 1 teaspoon vanilla till combined. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining flour with a wooden spoon. Spread dough in a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan, slightly building up the edge. Bake in a 350ºF oven for 20 minutes or till golden.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream, the 1/4 cup brown sugar, and the 1/2 tsp. vanilla in a small mixing bowl. Immediately spread over hot crust to within 1/2 inch of edge. Arrange pecan halves around edge of crust. Sprinkle with the chopped pecans. Cool thoroughly in pan on a wire rack; topping will set as it cools. Cut into wedges; serve when cooled. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Makes 12 to 15 servings.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating4 people
Sounds interesting!! Gonna give er' a shot... HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Love dessert pizza!!! five forkygoodeat in Benton loved it
If anyone want a new tradition this is it!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!