SPINACH CHEESE BALLSFrom goodeat 6 years ago
- 2 pkgs. frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1 med. onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 beaten eggs shopping list
- 3/4 c. melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 (or more) c. parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 2 c. Pepperidge Farm stuffing, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and drain spinach. Follow package instructions. Mix all ingredients together then refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight. When balls are made, mixture is gooey. Make 1" balls. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Makes 50 to 55 balls.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating8 people
Real nice. I'm going to try this.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
These sound good...like a recipe I have for potato balls. Thanks for the post! 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it
Great balls of Spniach great flavors high5 plus thanks!momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!