Peppermint Stick Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom hooksc 6 years ago
- Use chocolate crust - see crust page shopping list
- 6-7 ounces Peppermint candy canes, crushed shopping list
- 2 pounds Philly cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500^.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add crushed peppermint candy.
- Add cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, evenly.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bakeat 500^ for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temp. to 250^ and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.