Carrot Oatmeal CookiesFrom carmenbigred 7 years ago
- 1c. butter, softened shopping list
- 1c. shortening shopping list
- 1-1/2c. sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2c. shredded carrots shopping list
- 4c. quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 3-1/2c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2tsp. salt shopping list
- 1c. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1c. miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Add carrots; mix well.
- Combine the oats, flour, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hrs.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.