Tropical Fruit and Coconut TrifleFrom gourmetana 4 years ago
- 1 small pineapple, roughly chopped shopping list
- 2 bananas, thickly sliced shopping list
- 2 cans mango slices in syrup, drained and syrup reserved shopping list
- 2 passion fruits, halved shopping list
- 6 oz plain sponge cake, roughly chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp dark rum (optional) shopping list
- 7 fl oz coconut cream shopping list
- 18 oz fresh custard shopping list
- 18 oz Greek yogurt shopping list
- 20 oz double cream shopping list
- 6 tbsp dark muscovado sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Put the pineaple pieces into a large trifle bowl and add the banana and mango slices. Scrape out the passion fruit pulp and spoon over the other fruits in the bowl.
- Top with the chopped sponge cake. Pour over the rum, if using, and 6 tbsp of the reserved mango syrup.
- Mix together the coconut cream and custard, and pour over the sponge.
- Whisk together the Greek yogurt and double cream in a bowl until thick. Spoon over the custard mix and spinkle with the muscovado sugar.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookgourmetana Aveiro, Portugal
The Rating5 people
Very yummy,Hi.FIVE!(I am having surgery tomorrow )won't be online foe awhile,have a blessed CHRISTmas,Love,Lanalanabade in Goshen loved it
GREAT post... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it