4-ingredients Peanut Butter CookiesFrom rodeogirl73 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat Oven 350.
- Mix sugar and baking soda together; stir in egg until well blended.
- Add peanut butter and stir until dough stiffens.
- I use a small (1 1/4" scoop) to form the 'balls'.
- You will need a fork and sugar for the cross hatch marks.
- Hint: Use red sugar for creamy and green sugar for crunchy.
- Place 'balls' on baking sheet about 2" apart.
- Dip fork in sugar and very gently press cross hatch marks onto tops of 'balls'.
- Do not flatten out the 'balls' or the end result will be a burnt cookie!
- Place cookies in oven and set timer for 8 minutes.
- Check cookies; if the cookies are not firm to the touch, allow to bake for one minute intervals (check after each minute) until firm.
- Some ovens are 'faster' and you can burn these cookies very quickly if not careful.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 4-5 minutes; removing to wire racks to finish cooling.
- Warning: these cookies will literally melt in your mouth. It is almost impossible to eat just one!
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!