Chicken RiceFrom panndy1 7 years ago
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 soup can milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular rice shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushroom stems and pieces shopping list
- 1 envelope dehydrated onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts split in half or other pieces of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix mushroom soup with milk, reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture.
- Mix remaining soup mixture with the rice, mushrooms (including the liquid) and half of the onion soup mix.
- Pour into oblong baking dish.
- Place chicken pieces on top.
- Pour reserved soup mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining onion soup mix.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes.
- If you prefer less salt flavor in this dish, cut back on the onion soup mix.
- I use a half of package instead of it