Frosted Sour Cream Chocolate DropsFrom jaki44 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large mixing bowl beat butter on medium until creamy. Add brown sugar, baking soda and salt. Beat until combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Add cooled melted chocolate, beat until combined. Beat in sour cream. Add in flour gradually to make the dough.
- Drop by rounded tsp. or roll in balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are firm.
- Cool on wire rack and frost with Chocolate Butter Frosting.
- To make the frosting - In a medium bowl beat 1/4 cup softened butter until fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 cup sifted powdered sugar and 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, beating well. Slowly mix in 3 tble. milk or light cream and 1 tsp. vanilla. Gradually beat in 1/12 cups sifted powdered sugar. If necessary, add in additional milk or cream to make the frosting the spreading consistency that you like.
The Cookjaki44 Tampa, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!