Lemon Garlic Chicken BakeFrom berrikiss 7 years ago
- 6-8 chicken thighs (breasts, or combo of your favorite chicken pieces) shopping list
- 4-6 red potatoes, Quartered shopping list
- 1/2 large white onion Chopped in large slivers shopping list
- 6-8 large cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced & Zested shopping list
- 1/4 tsp each salt & pepper shopping list
- 4T. butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In large casserole or 9x13 glass baking dish spread chicken pieces, quartered potatoes and onion slivers evenly.
- Peel garlic cloves and crush just enough to crack open cloves. Spread cloves evenly over chicken & potatoes.
- In seperate bowl, combine lemon juice (aprox. 1 cup) & aprox 1 T. zest from that same lemon, salt, pepper & melted butter. Pour over chicken & potato mixture evenly.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 35min or until chicken is cooked through & potatoes are tender.
- NOTE: be sure to check doneness of chicken! If you are using larger pieces of chicken it may take a few x-tra min. to cook through.
- We like to serve this dish with steamed carrots, green beans or broccoli.