Southwestern Christmas BurritosFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, shopping list
- drained shopping list
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, saute the onion in butter until tender. Add the potatoes; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. In a bowl, combine the eggs, garlic salt, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes. Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set. Stir in chilies. Fill each tortilla with about 3/4 cup of the egg mixture and 2 heaping tablespoons of the cheese; roll up tightly. Serve immediately.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating4 people
I'm gone make this soon. Delicious.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
have you ever made your own green chillies?floridiangourmet in Hudson loved it
Fantaastic gotta try it. put in my keeper file high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!